Thursday, June 28, 2007

No Good Deed

Well, I thought it was awesome- I've been excoriated roundly for my efforts. While normal business models don't usually apply to creative fields, episodic television production often parallels the cubicle farms of "Office Space" and Dilbert:



I learned an important lesson- if it's not in your contract- don't do it.

Checking in on the road not taken- one of my music video competitors just completed the new Darkest Hour video-








It looks great, and includes a singable chorus that's pretty tuneful. Doug Champion's going out to LA to shoot Dillinger in the studio. David Palmer just signed with CAA! Sweet.

More fun facts: Mike Phyte, who played the lead in our Krnak episode, does not appear above the neck anywhere in the current cut.

No comments: